SSG24 Shipment status
This site is created for those who can't wait to receive their SSG24
|30. January||Batch 1: Sold out and sent out|
|30. January until 14. February||Batch 2: In the process of shipping out|
|14. February until 20. May||Batch 2: In the process of getting assembled, estimated date of shipping out: Mid of June 2017|
|21. May until now||Batch 3: Manufacturing process will start soon, estimated date of shipping out: September 2017|
Shipped out of Batch #2
- 23. May Further guns got assembled and prepared for shipping. 3% more got shipped today check out pictures
- 22.May 4% more got shipped today. 15% of the entire Batch#2 are shipped now. Next big shipment is still scheduled for the 26th of May. Those customers will receive the tracking numbers tomorrow.
- 21.May Further guns got assembled. It's Sunday but what has to be done has to be done.
- 20.May Batch #2 is sold out. Preorder of batch #3 started today. ETA of orders from batch #3 is early September 2017. Further SSG24s from batch #2 got assembled today.
- 19.May Further guns got assembled. Next big shipment is scheduled for the 26. May
- 18.May More SSG24 got assembled and shipped. 11% of all orders got shipped and those customers received their tracking numbers already.
- 17.May Day two of secondary quality control - done by me on every twentieth SSG24. Click here to check out video . First 8 % of the customers received their tracking numbers Click here to check out another video
- 16.May The first 8% of the second batch are packaged and got shipped out to the customers who ordered inside the first 3 hours after the release. The following days more and more guns will get assembled and shipped out until the second batch is gone. Click here to check out video
- 15.May Parts are getting assembled and the first SSG24 are ready to be shipped Click here to check out video
- 14.May Magtops for the second batch are finished with secondary machining. Everything is ready to be assembled and shipped out Click here to check out
- 13.May Punlishing the new design of Gen2 outer barrels Click here to check out video
- 11.May Gen2 magtops got shipped out to the first 100 customers for free so that they can improve feeding capabilities of their SSG24 magazines.
- 08.May Basic assembling of the SSG24s is in progress Click here to check out video
- 06.May FPS test of SSG24 M190 Gen2 Click here to check out video
- 05.May Arrived in Taiwan. Tomorrow I will go back to the factory to do the final checks
- 15.April Field tested the Gen2 SSG24 magazines for 2 days of dirty dusty games - no issues with the new magtops. Minor issues with the old magtops Click to check out gameplay
- 10. April Arrived in Taiwan to discuss changes from Gen1 to Gen2 magtops Click here to check out video
- 2. February Raw material for the second batch of SSG24 got ordered
- 30. January First 100 SSG24 are sold - Preorder for second batch starts
Before the receiver gets assembled onto the stock, every single SSG24 has to pass the airseal test. A nanometer gets plugged into the end of the barrel – then the trigger is pulled. If the pressure stays the same for at least 15 seconds, it means that the gun is perfectly sealed. If it doesn’t, the entire SSG24 goes back to the quality control center.
Just because an airsoft sniper rifle looks nice on the inside and outside doesn’t mean that it also shoots accurately. The only way to test that is by shooting the gun. Every SSG24 gets shot with 0,4 g BBs at a distance of 40 meters, to ensure that the shots hit on the same spot over and over.
If you have any further questions