SSP1 Shipment status
This site is created for those who can't wait to receive their SSP1
|BATCH / Order Number||Status|
|Until order #76388||Batch #1: Sold out and Shipped (If you didn't get a tracking code I need your age verification. Please contact me via the contact form)|
|Order 76389 - 86153||Batch#2: Sold out and in the process of shipping out|
|Order 86154 - 108248||Batch #3: Sold out / in production Estimated time of shipping: early March 2019|
|Over order 108248||Batch #4: Up for preorder / in production Estimated time of shipping: end of March 2019|
Shipped out of SSP1 Batch #2 : 85%
- 11.December 50% more got shipped the past days. By the end of this week all SSP1s from Batch#2 are shipped. Excluding the ones, we didn't get Age Verification yet and Ukara for the United Kingdom and NABV for the Netherlands.
- 2.December 35% of batch#2 is shipped. This includes the American orders that were prepacked and loaded onto pallets. Once the palette passed US customs we will inform Us customers on this page. As soon as the packages are dropped of the USPS station, your tracking ID will go live. Right now European orders are beeing prepared and shipped. Within the upcoming week all SSP1s of batch#2 will be shipped out. Batch#3 is in production just like planned and might be finished slightly ahead of schedule. More infos will come soon.
- 26.November Batch#2 arrived at our logistic center in Austria. I will do the third quality control run on them tomorrow. Then we will start shipping out right away. American orders will be packed first. The finished packages will go on a pallet to our logistic partner in Pennsylvania again to be then dropped off at a USPS station. The tracking ID will then go live and will be forwareded to US customers via mail. Right after the palett leaves the Austrian Logistic center the European and Asian orders will be dispatched and sent directly to the customers. Tracking ID for non-US customers will be forwarded in about a week from now.
- 21.November The cargo ship docked on the harbor yesterday and the container is loaded on the truck tomorrow. It is just a matter of days until the container of SSP-1s will arrive at the Novritsch Logistic center in Austria. The pistols will be shipped right after I've finished my third Quality Control on the pistols. I want to ensure that the shipping didn't do any damage to them. The SSP1 factory already started manufacturing of batch#3. More infos will follow.
- 07.November The cargo ship link is not valid anymore, since the tracking software currently doesn't work relaiable. However it is confirmed that the cargoship with batch#2 will arrive on the 14 of November in Europe. It will then go on a truck and to the logistic center in Vienna, from where the pistols will be distributed.
- 17.October The SSP1s of batch#2 are already on the cargo ship since about two weeks.
- 28.September USPS tracking codes of American orders are now active. Please check the tracking code Isent you via e-mail. Batch#2 is finished and ready to be picked up in Taiwan. More infos about the estimstated time of shipping out to customers will come soon.
- 25.September US customs finally released the palettes! All SSP-1 orders from America will be dropped off the next USPS station by the 27th of September. Your tracking number will be activated and forwarded via mail to you then. The reason why US customs took forever - was them thinking that it was real firearms... even tho there was an orange tip on every single pistol. Now I know exactly which documents they need so these waiting times for US - SSP1 customers will not occur anymore in the future anymore.
- 20.September The last few age verifications just got into the mailbox and we now shipped almost all SSP-1s.
- 18.September The pallettes with all American orders are still stuck in US customs. It is very hard to communicate with US customs, but they just confirmed that it is just a question of days until the shipment gets released. I want to apologize once again for the long waiting time - as mentioned before I never expected this to take that long.
- 12.September The frist SSP-1 spareparts are in stock now. Also preorder for Batch#3 just started. ETA for Batch#3 is early March 2019.
- 11.September I received more age verifications and 5% more could be shipped. The pallet with the American orders is at customs for more than a week and should be released very soon. For the long waiting time of the American orders, I have to apologize. I didn't expect American customs to need that much time. The remaining 5% who are not Americans and who did not receive the tracking ID yet. That's most likely because I didn't receive your age verification yet. Please check your mail one more time and then contact me through the contact form.
- 06.September 36% were shipped the past days.
- 03.September 9% more got shipped today. Spare parts, including magazine valves, are on the way to Austria too and will go in stock very soon.
- 31.August 4% more got shipped today.
- 30.August All orders of American customers got picked up today. The palettes will go on the plane and will arrive in Pennsylvania in a few days. Then it will be instantly dropped off, at the next USPS station. Once that happens the tracking codes, that are already on the packages, will be active and I will forward them to US-customers via e-mail. It's 11:00 while I'm writing this and I will now go back to preparing more packages.
- 28.August Today I prepared more USA orders. The pallet will be sent to the Pennsylvania Logistic center on Thursday lunchtime - just like scheduled. After the pickup, I will start sending out to customers directly again.
- 27. August Shipped out 7% more today. Now preparing the pallet with the finished USA order packages on it. It will be sent this Thursday to a logistic Center in Pennsylvania. Those will then be dropped off at a USPS station to be sent to US customers. Every US customer will receive the SSP-1 with the orange tip glued into the outer barrel. Customers from the states New York and California will also have electrical orange tape around the grip and trigger guard.
- 23. August Batch #1 is sold out. Today I sent out the first SSP1s i. First Customers are expected to receive their gun early next week. The US orders will be dispatched mid of next week (E-Mails with details follows).
- 22. August First Update - Shipping of the first orders will start tomorrow on 23. August.